środa, 30 listopada 2011

Ground Control to Major (Cherry)

This is Major Cherry to Ground Control;
I’m stepping through the door
And I’m floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today..
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can,
Far above the World
Planet Earth is blue,
And there’s nothing I can do
Though I’m past one hundred thousand miles
I’m feeling very still,
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell some people I love them very much they know

Ground Control to Major Cherry
Your circuits dead, there’s something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Cherry?
Can you hear me, Major Cherry?
Can you hear me, Major Cherry?
Can you....

Here am I’m floating round my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do...


Ground Control desperately needed, but other than my Sisters.
I already have a guilty conscience.
Also need the Major, perhaps even the Lieutenant Colonel, but I do not know if it's good.
Remain in the “here and now” turns up in my head.
I lost gravity. I weigh nothing.

Autumn.

2 komentarze:

  1. może i blond, ale już nie studentka1 grudnia 2011 02:45

    houston...do we have a problem?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Nothing new!
    To much "space" and "oddity", to little "ground" and "control". Too much spirituality (physical one too!!! it's not contradiction!!!), too little materialistic realism. Dreams are my reality.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Komunikat radiowy

Linki tytułów, paginy i marginesów w większości odnoszą się do YT. O ile jednak nie jest to belly lub nie jest to zaznaczone, walory wizualne nie mają żadnego znaczenia. Muzyka jest do słuchania, a oczy rozpraszają uszy :-) Wklejane pliki mp3 znalazły się w sieci metodą prasowania mojej własnej płytoteki. Miłego słuchania.